4.8

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tingilian?

Worst Dentist in LA

Their office staff is full of liars. The dentist is a danger to himself and others

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Great dentist!

Awesome bedside manner and very gentle! I actually don't totally hate coming... HA!

Quick and comfy

Dr. Rob worked quickly but made sure that I was completely numb and ready to continue with my procedure (two fillings on the left side) before proceeding. He asked me often if I was okay, and has a very pleasant demeanor. I like when people explain any procedure before beginning, so thank you for that! The dental staff is always friendly and efficient. I appreciate the text and email reminders, and I always get in and out quickly. I'm very glad that I chose Comfort Care as my dental service provider :)

Superb service, every time!

Dr. Rob is the best! He communicates well, listens, and addresses all my concerns.

Excellent Dentist

Excellent care, always checking in on me to make sure I am doing well with the procedure taking place. I'm someone terrified of the dentist and Dr. Robert makes the process so easy. I never feel anything he is doing. He is quick and great with his technique.

Quick and comfy

Superb service, every time!

amazing

Dr. Rob is amazing and has an amazing staff, very caring, smart and makes the whole process fun and enjoyable as much as possible

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Robert Tingilian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sherman Oaks, CA.