Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr DMD
Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Wexford, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr - Posted on March 7th, 2016
My family has been going to Dr. Moulton for years. He is kind and caring. Dr. Moulton was wonderful with my children, they started going to him with dental care when they were three. The most difficult part of Dr. Moulton's practice is scheduling an appointment, this is partly my issue as I don't like to schedule 6 months out. Two of my children are college age and this proves difficult. I have called and been able to get short notice appointments when someone cancels. Also, if you miss an appointment this is a small charge.
Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr
ROBERT W. MOULTON, D.M.D. Dr. Robert W. Moulton is a life-long resident of Pittsburgh's North Hills. He currently resides in McCandless with his wife Yvonne. He has two adult children Michele and Mitchell. Dr. Moulton is an Honors Graduate of North Allegheny High School. Upon graduation he attended the University of Pittsburgh where he received both his Undergraduate Degree and his Dental Degree, both with Honors. While attending Dental school, Dr. Moulton participated in several externships including those in anesthesia and oral surgery at Montifore Hospital, as well as having completed a residency program at the VA Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania. Dr. Moulton's numerous dental honors include The Brodie Award for Clinical Excellence as well as the Annual Award by the American Academy of Periodontology. He is member of the American Dental Association, The Pennsylvania Dental Association and the Western Pennsylvania Dental Society. In May, 2007 Dr. Moulton was voted by a committee of his peers as one of the top Dentists in the Pittsburgh area as reported in the August, 2007 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine. This award was again given to Dr. Moulton in 2008, 2009 and in 2010. He has been in private practice for more than twenty years and has been servicing his patients in his current location in Wexford for more than 18 years. Dr. Moulton practices a full range of dental services with a specific emphasis on cosmetic procedures. His mission is to provide affordable, gentle dental care for the entire family. An avid Pitt, Steeler, and Penquins fan at heart Dr. Moulton also enjoys travel, scuba diving, skiing and classic rock and roll.
Locations & DirectionsROBERT W MOULTON JR DMD, 9758 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA
Dr. Robert W Moulton Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wexford, PA.