Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin C Ardoin DDS
Dr. Robin C Ardoin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Opelousas, LA, with other offices in Lafayette, LA and Lafayette, LA . His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Robin C Ardoin has 3 locations
Dr. Robin C Ardoin has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Robin C Ardoin has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin C Ardoin - Posted on June 4th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin C Ardoin - Posted on January 14th, 2015
I have nothing at all bad to say about Dr. Ardoin. He worked with me for a couple of years with the long process of my braces before he could actually do my implants which he did an awesome job of as well as the bone replacement surgery i had. He is very nice and made sure i was never in any pain with all I've had done.
Dr. Robin C Ardoin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robin C Ardoin's office for more information.
2351 Larkspur Ln Opelousas, LA : (337) 948-9878
203 Energy Pkwy Lafayette, LA : (337) 234-1780
203A Energy Pkwy Lafayette, LA : (337) 234-1780
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin C Ardoin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Opelousas, LA.