Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin T Bingham
Dr. Robin T Bingham, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Conyers, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robin T Bingham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robin T Bingham has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
21 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robin T Bingham
Dr. Robin T. Bingham is a St. Louis, Missouri native and a Meharry Medical College graduate. After completing dental school, Dr. Bingham made a decision to "Go Navy" and was commissioned as a Naval Dental Officer in 1997. She proudly served in the U.S. Navy for 5 years active duty and 3 years reserve. Once her active duty service obligation was fulfilled, she moved to the metropolitan Atlanta area. Dr. Bingham has practiced in Stone Mountain, Jonesboro, Cartersville, and is now located in the Conyers area. Dr. Bingham is excited about her private practice venture in Conyers and looks forward to providing quality dental care to those who have come to expect and appreciate it. Her ongoing commitment to continued education allows her to remain on top of the most recent cutting edge procedures and techniques dentistry has to offer. Bingham Dental Group caters to the entire family and we offer a little "extra" relaxation, such as nitrous oxide or oral sedatives, for the apprehensive patient. The office is conveniently located directly across from Rockdale Medical Center and we're always accepting new and emergency patients as well. We invite you to call or come by the office to meet with Dr. Bingham personally and we look forward to creating your beautiful smile at Bingham Dental Group.
Locations & DirectionsBINGHAM DENTAL GROUP LLC, 1380 Milstead Ave NE Ste A, Conyers, GA
Dr. Robin T Bingham is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Conyers, GA.