Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rod C Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rod C Stewart has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Rod C Stewart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I was one of Dr. Stewart's first patients, and remained so for about 25 years. You need to believe the negative review below. Dr Stewart is not a competent oral surgeon, and one of his surgeries on my caused as many as 9 cavities under the gum lines. Worse yet, he lied to me about a procedure, after I expressed the fact that I absolutely did NOT want the procedure, and even admitted he lied; "Yeah, I know, but". I hung up the phone at that point. Do yourself a favor, find another dentist and leave this one alone!
Dr. Stewart has been my dentist for over 30 years and his service, expertise, and care is unmatched. He removed my wisdom teeth, two of which were impacted, and the entire procedure and recovery went perfectly. Dr. Stewart even replaced a front tooth with such flawless precision that 22 years later it is still strong as a rock and no one can tell it apart from my other teeth.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rod C Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRod Stewart Dds, 310 W Montgomery St, Willis, TX
Dr. Rod C Stewart is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Willis, TX.