- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney L Cobb DDS
Dr. Rodney L Cobb, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Compton, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Rodney L Cobb has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rodney L Cobb has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Rodney L Cobb Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rodney L Cobb
Rodney L. Cobb, D.D.S. Cobb Dental Corporation Doctor Rodney L. Cobb is the president of Cobb Dental Corporation, which provides quality, courteous, and affordable dental care to its patients. Dr. Cobb opened his first dental office in 1992, in Compton, Calif., and continues to follow his quest for excellence in the dental profession, by providing tastefully decorated, comfortable, user friendly offices with caring and efficient staff members. Cobb Dental has been serving the community for over 20 years. Dr. Cobb has been a member of several boards, including Children Youth and Family Collaborative and Tower Dental. He was selected and featured in Union Bank’s advertising campaign. Dr. Cobb is a past President of Angel City Dental Society, which represents African American dentists in the Southern California area. He is an avid provider of Colgate’s “Bright Smiles, Bright Futures” program. Dr. Cobb is committed to enriching the lives of youth, and served on the Education committee of I00 Black Men. He received the Organizer’s Award from the Ladera Heights Chapter of Top Ladies of Distinction for his outstanding work with the Top Teens of America. He received a “Men of Award” by the Los Angeles NAACP Youth Council and NAACP ACT-SO program for his unwavering service to youth. Dr. Cobb hails from Los Angeles, Calif., where he attended and graduated with honors from Dorsey High School; he continued his education in Atlanta, Ga., at Morehouse College. He earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in Biology and Chemistry. Dr. Cobb attended Meharry School of Dentistry, located in Nashville, Tenn., where he received his Doctor’s of Dental Surgery Degree.