- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney G Sigua DDS
Dr. Rodney G Sigua, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Concord, NH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Rodney G Sigua has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rodney G Sigua has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Rodney G Sigua Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rodney G Sigua
Dr. Rodney G. Sigua graduated from New York University College of Dentistry in 1993 with honors in endodontics. He completed his post graduate training at Peninsula Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY. In 2001 he was inducted as a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. He earned the fellowship award after completing a minimum of 500 hours of quality continuing education seminars and passing a comprehensive examination. Currently he is pursuing his mastership in the academy. Dr. Sigua maintains a general practice in Concord, NH and was previously a part time clinical instructor at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Mass. In August 2004, New Hampshire Magazine published Dr. Sigua's accomplishment as one of America's Best Dentists. This honor was given to him by a vote of his peers. He is a member of the following professional organizations: American Academy of Implant Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association New England Dental Society Concord Dental Society In his spare time, Dr. Sigua's hobbies include baseball, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, motor sports, and playing classical piano. Dr. Sigua heads a highly-trained professional team. Our clinical staff includes dental assistants and registered dental hygienists which collectively have over 50 years of experience.