Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger A Achong DMD
Dr. Roger A Achong, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Concord, NH. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Roger A Achong has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Roger A Achong Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roger A Achong's office for more information.
16 Foundry St Ste 101 Concord, NH : (603) 224-3339
More about Dr. Roger A Achong
Dr. Achong hails from the caribbean island of Trinidad & Tobago. After spending most of his childhood on the tropical island, he had to give up his weekends of breakfast on the beach, surfing the warm waters and afternoon snoozes under the shady palm trees to attend high school in Ontario, Canada. At Appleby College high school he discovered snow, an intimate bond with his winter coat and the definition of cold. After Dr. Achong completed his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Toronto he decided to head south to Philadelphia to attend dental school. He was awarded his dental degree at the University of Pennsylvania. It was at Penn dental school he found his calling to take care of children so he left Philadelphia for Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Achong pursued his Pediatric Dentistry speciality training at the University of Michigan where he earned both his Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry and his Masters of Science in Pediatric Dentistry. He is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist in the United States and in Canada. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. Dr. Achong lives in Concord with his wife and children where they always look forward to interacting with people in their community. He enjoys playing squash and tennis. His artistic imagination is reflected when he builds lego creations with his children. Dr. Achong love to take care of all children. His own children tell their teachers, ‘daddy loves to do fillings, clean teeth and put braces on.’ Dr. Achong is a huge fan of the Big Ten Conference and New England Patriots football. He can always be found sporting his maize and blue Michigan gear or his New England Patriots football shirt. Dr. Achong is a member of several local, state and national dental organizations. He has served as past president of the New Hampshire Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and as chairman of the Department of Dentistry at Concord Hospital. He is currently a member of the Council of Access and Workforce committee of the New Hampshire Dental Society.
Locations & DirectionsCONCORD PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, 16 Foundry St Ste 101, Concord, NH
Dr. Roger A Achong is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Concord, NH.