Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger D Beck
Dr. Roger D Beck, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wasilla, AK. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger D Beck has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Roger D Beck has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
This is the nicest, cleanest and most wonderful place to bring your children to the dentist. The reception area is fun and inviting. The kids love to go to the dentist now. Dr. Beck and his entire staff are friendly and helpful. Their office is new and has all the latest in digital x-rays and modern equipment. My grandchildren come over 200 miles to get their teeth cleaned and when necessary, extractions of teeth for their orthodontic needs. Everyone is so patient, kind and gentle that even extractions are no problem for them. Each room has a TV on the ceiling with the child's choice of several movies to watch and listen to as they are having their appointment. There are multiple hygienists and three dentists so many choices of appointment times are available. Parents are happy to have the choice to bring their kids to such a good place where there is an emphasis on the importance of learning proper tooth brushing methods and review of good healthy choices in diet for maintaining healthy teeth. Thank you Dr. Beck. They really love going to Pediatric Dentistry of Alaska.
I was taken to Dr Beck when I was a young teenager. I didn't have an option. As a child I had anxieties and was easily calmed when told what to expect. Dr Beck didn't much care for my needs and would often work in silence no matter how it made me feel. I recall one visit where i was waiting for the Novacain to take effect, he checked on me twice and then sent me home because I told him I wasn't numb. While signing out I told my mother that my lip finally felt numb but at that point Beck wouldn't see me. I remember having pain in my teeth after getting fillings. I was told it was my imagination. Later as an adult I found out that three of my previous fillings had cavities under them. The Dr I went to said they could have been from a piece of forgotten cavity or an air pocket when it was filled. I had two root canals and a removal because of those "air pockets" I have a cousin who being young at the time was put under for her fillings. Dr Beck somehow missed the large cavity in her front tooth. A girlfriend told me of a time he told her to grow up and quit acting like a five year old. None of us had a choice we were children and Dr Beck was the only pediatric dentist in the valley that took Denali kid care. I dreaded walking into his office from my first visit the white hallway made me feel like I was walking to death row. To this day I refuse to allow a dentist to put a bite block into my mouth and I cringe at the rubber dams they insist on. If you want your children to have positive dentist experiences I don't recommend taking them to Dr Beck.
Dr. Roger D Beck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Dentistry Of Ak, 3470 E Meridian Park Loop, Wasilla, AK
Dr. Roger D Beck is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wasilla, AK.