- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ron J Johnston MD
Dr. Ron J Johnston, MD is a doctor primarily located in Greeley, CO. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Ron J Johnston has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ron J Johnston has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Ron J Johnston Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ron J Johnston
Dr. Ron Johnston graduated from the University of Oklahoma School of Dentistry in 1993. Following graduation, he completed a one-year residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the University of Oklahoma. He then spent three years working on the Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation in North Dakota. Dr. Ron is a Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dentistry (LVI) graduate. His practice in Fort Collins offers CEREC technology, which fabricates crowns in a single appointment. He also has an office in Cheyenne County, which provides dental care to patients in rural Eastern Colorado. Additionally, Dr. Johnston volunteers annually in Alaska to provide dental services to children in remote villages.