Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ronald Berg
Ronald Berg is a Dentist primarily located in Monticello, NY. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 65
Wonderful experience , I am terrified of dentists and Dr Berg and his staff made me feel so comfortable . The surgical process was so easy , I was amazed . I felt nothing . Would highly recommend but I called last month to get another appt and learned he has retired . I dont know where I am going to go now . I trust noone but Dr Berg !
Had a molar that was more filling than tooth that broke after several years. He had it out in less than a minute and a half! ZERO pain after the novocaine wore off and only minor aggravation of TMJ for a few hours the next AM. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that they do not use nitrous unless you have a driver. That is a problem for me as I tend to have vaso-vagal syncope when I get grossed out. The nitrous relaxes me and prevents my mind from thinking of what's going on, thus avoiding passing out. This worried me because when I have an episode, my BP drops to 60/30 and it can take hours or until the next day to stabilize and I can't drive in that condition. Luckily this did not happen, I only had a very minor episode. All in all, he is very caring and sweet, even walked me to the car to insure that I would be OK.
I have been to Dr. Berg as has my Husband, my son(many years ago) and even a friend that was visiting from England. He is the best, period. Imagine my friend from England coming for a visit and needing a tooth out! She was very impressed with how quickly they took gave her an appointment and gentle he was with her.
Ronald Berg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
Locations & Directions3 Dillon Rd, Monticello, NY
Ronald Berg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Monticello, NY.