Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald D Allison has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ronald D Allison has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 6
Greatest Dentist Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald D Allison - Posted on January 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald D Allison - Posted on July 1st, 2016
Simply the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald D Allison - Posted on December 11th, 2015
Dr. Allison is old school - he and his staff use the tools that work and don't waste their time and your money trying out every new gadget. They comfortable with, and make you comfortable with, not the latest but the best. Dr. Allison is very cognizant of the latest trends, but gladly waits for the cream to rise to the top before selecting something new that he'll use on his patients, and he adores his patients. Each is precious to him and doing what's right while taking away the fear of "The Dentist" is his constant job. He's been there, done most everything, easily refers one to a specialist if they can do it better than he, and still regularly teaches dentistry in L.A. If you're luckily enough to become one of his patients, you'll know him as a friend, and your teeth will appreciate your choice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald D Allison - Posted on September 23rd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ronald D Allison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRONALD DAVID ALLISON DDS, 322 N Orange Ave, Fallbrook, CA
Dr. Ronald D Allison is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fallbrook, CA.