Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald H Ellingsen
Dr. Ronald H Ellingsen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Spokane, WA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald H Ellingsen has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Ronald H Ellingsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ronald H Ellingsen
Ron Ellingsen, DDS, MSD I always dreamed of being an orthodontist, like my father. Now that I am, I could not imagine doing anything else! It is an honor to get to know my patients and their families and to make a difference in their lives by giving them beautiful smiles. Education and Continuing Education I received my Bachelor of Science degree in 1985 from Washington State University. I then earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1989 and Masters of Science Degree - Orthodontics in 1991, both from the University of Washington. By participating in continuing education courses year-round, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of the Spokane Orthodontic Study Club and several professional associations including: American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Washington State Dental Association Spokane District Dental Society Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontist (PCSO) Washington State Society of Orthodontists University of Washington Dental School Alumni Association University of Washington Orthodontic School Alumni Association In the Practice After more than 20 years in practice, I still love what I do! It is fun and rewarding to see the changes that we make in the lives of our patients. I am passionate about orthodontics, and I love having the opportunity to share the benefits of a beautiful smile with my patients. I love getting to see our younger patients grow and building connections with their families. Our practice is honored that we have been chosen by these wonderful patients to take them on their journey to a beautiful smile. We have a great time welcoming and treating our patients. From all of our various contests to our wooden nickel promotions, there is fun to be had by all! Our team helps build a warm, friendly, and caring environment where you will always be greeted with bright, welcoming smiles. They are committed to furthering their training so that they are current with the latest technology. My staff makes our patients smile throughout their orthodontic journeys! Family and Community I grew up in Spokane, and am blessed and lucky to serve the families of our community. My wife, Patty, and I have been married since 1985, and have four children, Alexa, Elise, Taylor and Blake. In my spare time, I enjoy golf, tennis and spending time with my family at the lake! From funding sports camps at Mead High School to contributing annually to the Reading Tutor Program at Brentwood Elementary, I believe in giving back to the community that I grew up in and where I now live and practice orthodontics. I have supported numerous schools, patients, AAU sports, and charitable organizations in the Greater Spokane area throughout the years and I am actively involved with the Spokane Cleft Lip and Palate Organization where I am given the opportunity to work with a variety of specialists on very rewarding cases.
Locations & DirectionsRONALD H ELLINGSEN DDS, 9915 N Division St, Spokane, WA
Dr. Ronald H Ellingsen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Spokane, WA.