Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Garza has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 5 of 8
After seeing 3 dentists, we found a PEDIATRIC DENTIST,Dr. Garza. My son was 10 when we started at JFK( at Forney location). My son was terrified of dentists due to his previous experiences. Dr. Garza has a calm and confident demeanor which put both my son and I at ease. My son has diabetes which caused previous dentists to turn us away. Dr. Garza didn't hesitate and knew exactly how to address his special needs. Now, 2yrs later, both of my children are happy anxiety free patients! We are very grateful for Dr. Garza and his staff! My dentist in Highland Park said Dr. Garza is a highly respected among his Colleagues. Dr. Garza also works out of Children's Medical Center in Dallas where all of my sons diabetes doctors and nurses rave about his outstanding reputation. I was shocked to discover how well known he is in the Dallas, HP and Lake Highlands area. IF YOU ARE SEARCHING -VERY IMPORTANT - When I began searching for a dentist for my children, I didn't realize the importance of taking them to a pediatric dentist instead of a "Family" dentist. Forney is over populated with "FAMILY "dentists. FYI - There is a huge difference between Family and Pediatric dentists whether your child has special needs are not. After visiting several family dental practices, it is clear to me why children need a pediatric dentist. Children under 16(my estimate) have different needs than adults and older teens. Preventative dental measures and MOST importantly administration of anesthesia(gases/oral) are different for children. Pediatric dentists have additional education and training necessary to ensure the safety and comfort of our children. Pediatric dentists are not as common, but this is because they are specialists with 2 additional years of education specializing in the needs of infants and children. It's comparable to taking your 6 month old baby to a family doctor instead of pediatrician?? Who does that?? Maybe in 1950, or in a town with population 500 when/where this was the only option, but not in 2013!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ronald J Garza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald J Garza is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.