Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald H Proctor DMD, DDS
Dr. Ronald H Proctor, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New Kensington, PA, with other offices in Washington, PA and Pittsburgh, PA . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Ronald H Proctor has 3 locations
Dr. Ronald H Proctor has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald H Proctor - Posted on September 6th, 2015
The absolute rudest, and worst dentist I've ever seen in my life. I was looking him in the eye while he was working on my tooth, and he asked me why I was staring at him! He drilled my tooth and then said he was unable to preform the procedure. He sent me home with a filling that fell out two days later! I had to go back and get it filled again. I don't know how this guy is still able to practice! I've talked to several other people, and they all say the same thing.
- Meharry Medical College
Dr. Ronald H Proctor Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ronald H Proctor's office for more information.
943 4th Ave New Kensington, PA : (724) 335-3334
106 Trinity Point Dr Washington, PA : (724) 222-3332
320 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 653-5300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald H Proctor is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Kensington, PA.