Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Ronald C Haas?

Amazing Dentist

Dr. Haas is by far the Best! He's so nice, patient and really knows what he's doing! His staff is also great!

Great Dentist

The staff is wonderful, and Dr. Haas is the best!

Satisfaction

Dr. Haas and his staff are friendly, very informative, and thorough. Highly recommend.

Been coming in hear for years. Staff are friendly and the environment is relaxing. As nice as one can expect from going to the dentist

Dr Haas is the BEST!

Dr Haas and staff have been wonderful. I have many problems with my teeth and had a lot of work done by Dr. Haas for many years. I wouldn’t go to anybody else.

This is the guy!

Looking for the best? This is the guy! Been to others and finally found perfection. This is the second go around and mom & I couldn’t be happier. Seriously, This Dr is a perfectionist & that’s what we all are looking for when it comes to our teeth and/or dentures The work here is exceptional, true perfection, & staff is fantastic. This is the guy! I’m so very happy with this place & I can guarantee any of you reading this will be just as happy with Dr's work too!

Love Dr. Hass and his office

Recommended by family. Very happy with Dr Haas. My entire family now sees him. I have a bit of a phobia, but Dr Haas is able to easily calm my nerves. Excellent dental care. Professional, friendly and caring. A pleasure to visit the office.

Satisfaction

"The always Happy Dentist"

The Ronald Haas is the most happiest Dr. I have ever met. He always have a smile for everyone for everyone. No matter what the problem is he will fix it witha smile. Dr. Haas and his staff are the best. I would not trade him for anyone.

Excellent overall dental practice

I highly recommend Dr Haas and staff. Always friendly, professional, and genuinely caring. All the work I had done was beautiful and completely painless. This is the office you are looking for !

fab

Waste of time

I don't know what all the hype is with this doctor. I was told that he is the be all end all - the man to see if you have a difficult bite problem. I consulted with him, he examined my mouth, and discussed how complex my issue was. He warned me that it would be expensive. I asked him if he could do some minor work just to get me comfortable in the here and now - he said he would. He told me to return for a second visit to go over my options. When he speaks to you, he is intentionally vague. During my second visit, he basically told me nothing and would not do the things he said he would. He kept mentioning his "plan" and his "process" but never once talked about what that entails. Simply put - he's looking for easy money. Watch his youtube videos and realize what a fraud this guy is.

Dentist's Response

I’m sorry you were unhappy after your initial visit. As a long time Specialist & Teacher I’ve had the pleasure of helping 100s of patients treated by other dentists & still unhappy. For some, after my exam I do not feel my treatment will improve their comfort. It is frustrating to be unhappy after treatment but worse when it is redone, with additional costs, & the patient is still unhappy. The best interests of patients is always my first priority & I only begin treatment when I’m fully confident it will succeed. I wish you only the best for the future.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ronald C Haas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Deer Park, NY.