Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald Moon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ronald Moon has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Ronald Moon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Moon Scammed 17,000.00 from me then closed his established down and did not complete my dental work. He is currently working at Lovett Dental 6502 Garth Rd #100, Baytown, Texas 77521 ( 281-838-8400). I have filed a Claim with the BBB, Dental Examiners, he do not deserve to be a dentist. This is very sad that a person scam innocent people, who just wanted a service done. Always read reviews before you allow any person to give you services. This one slipped, but Lord know I wished I would have read his reviews and I would not be typing this review today, three years no permanent teeth, still wearing temporaries. But I found a real dentist, and now I waiting on Moon to give me the size of the inplants in order to get my teeth complete. This is very sad.
horrible dentist and horrible human being
- Meharry Medical College
Dr. Ronald Moon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Moon is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.