Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald M Shimizu has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ronald M Shimizu has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Ronald M Shimizu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Super professional, courteous, willing to take time to explore treatment options and to find what works best for the patient while remaining true to the highest professional standards. Minimizes pain, does all cleanings and dental work himself, you are not farmed out to the newest trainee. His assistant/ receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Not only the best Dentist, Dr. Shimizu is also amazing with all his contributions to the community and Rotary. Deserves a 5-star rating on scale of 4.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald M Shimizu Dds, 26365 Carmel Rancho Blvd Ste C, Carmel, CA
Dr. Ronald M Shimizu is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Carmel, CA.