Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ross J Miller has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 6
If you ever need to get crowns, you won't get what I call "chicklet" teeth from Dr. Miller...he does beautiful work that's cohesive in appearance to your original teeth, which is important. I see too many people with teeth that look like dentures. He's very meticulous about his work and it's important to him that you're satisfied.
A friend referred me. I originally went to see Dr. Ross for a 2nd opinion. My former dentist stopped taking insurance and the one I selected in the network basically told me that every tooth in my mouth needed some work after my first exam. I thought that odd since I had been religiously going to the dentist twice a year and had not had any suggestions for extensive repair. Dr. Ross did an exam and mentioned that I had one crown with a margin that was not as tight as he would like, but it would just be something he watched for decay. Even though he is not in my insurance plan's network, I switched right away. I may pay a bit more out-of-pocket when I get work done, at least I know that I am not having extra work done. My husband and I both see him now. His staff and hygienists are great and when I have needed work, he can do everything right there. Even build a crown while you wait! He is positive, upbeat and caring. And he is the only dentist that I have never really felt the needle when I do need to be numbed up! If you have any fear of dentists, you will lose it when you see Dr. Ross
29 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ross J Miller is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Murphy, TX.