Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ross W Anderson
Ross W Anderson is a Dentist primarily located in Canton, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Ross W Anderson
Meet Dr. Ross Anderson Ross Anderson, DDS An opportunity to help people achieve their best smile and get to know them on a personal level are some of the best things about being an orthodontist. I enjoy learning about their life goals and aspirations, and giving them encouragement to succeed in life. As a father, I enjoy working with kids and seeing them grow up to be healthy, happy, smiling young adults. Education and Experience I attended the University of Michigan’s College of Engineering for my undergraduate education and continued on at the U of M for dental school, earning my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Since graduating from school, I have continued my education to stay up-to-date with the newest and best orthodontic technology through participation in local and national dental societies and the University of Michigan Postgraduate Education Department. I am also dedicated to ensuring the success of future orthodontists by teaching as a clinical professor at the University of Michigan’s School of Dentistry. In the Office My team and I are dedicated to providing the best experience for our patients and their families. Our staff members have a special ability to work with children and also have experience treating patients with special needs. Many of them have had orthodontic treatment which helps them relate to our adult patients, as well as to our many teenagers. Family Life I am a native of the Plymouth area, graduating from Salem High School which is right across the street from my office! I’m married to my wonderful wife, Kathy, who is a nurse, and we have one preschool age son. When I’m not in the office, I enjoy woodworking, landscape painting, and spending time with my large extended family.
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Association Orthodontist, 8510 N Canton Center Rd, Canton, MI
Ross W Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Canton, MI.