Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy L Eskow
Dr. Roy L Eskow, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Bethesda, MD. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy L Eskow has 2 locations
2600 Virginia Ave NW Ste 127
Washington, DC 20037
Book Online Now
Dr. Roy L Eskow has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Roy L Eskow has the following 11 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Planing
Dr. Roy L Eskow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roy L Eskow's office for more information.
2600 Virginia Ave NW Ste 127 Washington, DC : (202) 337-0200
5626 Shields Dr Bethesda, MD : (301) 493-6200
More about Dr. Roy L Eskow
Dr. Roy Eskow is one of the most highly trained and accomplished periodontists in the Washington DC area. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland where he earned his Bachelors, Masters and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees. Dr. Eskow went on to Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry where he received his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Periodontics. Dr. Eskow returned to the Washington DC area to teach at the University of Maryland Dental School in the Department of Periodontology. He has remained on the staff of the University since 1976, serving in several roles as an Assistant Clinical Professor, member of the Dean's Faculty and Board of Visitors. Dr. Eskow founded the Bethesda Dental Implant Center in 1986. For nearly 30 years, his private practice has been devoted to providing patients with exceptional care and personal attention. Patients with gum disease and/or missing teeth often have a fear of the dentist. Dr. Eskow is able to make patients feel instantly at ease and explain their treatment options in a way that is easy to understand so that they can make informed decisions about their dental health.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roy L Eskow is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, DC.