Dr. Rubaba Khan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Rubaba Khan?

Unprofessional

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Very unprofessional. I would not recommend her. She filled in a cavity which came out 2 times in a 30day span of time. I had to schedule 2 emergency appointments, the second time it came out I scheduled another emergency appointment in which I had waited an hour in the waiting area. When I finally sat in her chair she looked at the tooth in which the cavity came out and said to me that it will take me 5 minutes to fill the cavity however you must wait an hour "for something that I did wrong" I have 3 people ahead of you.

Comfortable Office
Satisfaction

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Rubaba Khan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Irvington, NJ.