- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell L Cureton DDS
Dr. Russell L Cureton, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Salinas, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Russell L Cureton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Russell L Cureton has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Russell L Cureton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Russell L Cureton
Salinas Dentist - Dr. Russell Cureton, DDS - Salinas CA Dr. Cureton was born and raised in Pacific Grove. He graduated from MPC and UC Santa Barbara (with a degree in Pharmacology), before completing dental school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland in 1981. Dr. Cureton received his General Dental Residency training in the US Army and finished his Army service at Fort Ord. Dr. Cureton is proud to include in his office procedures that often are referred to specialists, including root canals, extractions (including wisdom teeth), children's treatments, gum disease treatment, implant restorations, invisalign invisable braces and especially all porcelain Cerec restorations (one visit crowns and onlays). He has been in practice at this location since 1984. Russ and his wife of 31 years, Janice, have raised their three daughters in Prunedale. He is active at his church and loves being a part of his church's Praise Team. Dr. Cureton is a member of the American Dental Association.