Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rusty M Albrecht
Dr. Rusty M Albrecht, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mentor, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rusty M Albrecht has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rusty M Albrecht has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rusty M Albrecht - Posted on March 10th, 2017
I've always been afraid to go to the dentist's office. My friend referred me to Dr.Rusty Albrecht over 9 years ago, and I'm thankful she did. Both Dr. Rusty Albrecht and his staff always made me feel welcomed whenever I had an appointment. Dr. Rusty Albrecht and his staff took the fear of going to the dentist out of the equation as they always listened to what I had to say. He and his staff were always patient with me, and cared about what was in my best interest regarding treatment. Most recently I moved out of state, and I was sad I could no longer be a patient of such a wonderful Dentist office. Thank you for everything that you did for me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rusty M Albrecht - Posted on June 20th, 2016
I presented with pain and infection following a routine filling procedure and was told I was "fine". Infection was ultimately treated and resolved by another dentist in an emergency appointment. I was humiliated by Dr. Rusty, called names, and threatened to not continue the procedure unless I "cooperated" by enduring drilling on teeth that weren't properly numbed. Now three years later I'm back in the dentist's chair repairing ALL fillings done by him because they have broken or need repaired in addition to other complications due to his treatment. I trusted this man to help me and was treated horribly but tried to move on. Now that I'm reliving this nightmare, I feel it's necessary to tell my story. That said, everyone else in the office was incredibly helpful and supportive, particularly the hygienist who held my hand and dried my tears. I'm not familiar with any other dentists employed at this practice, I can only speak to my experience with Rusty.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rusty M Albrecht - Posted on March 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rusty M Albrecht - Posted on September 10th, 2015
I have been receiving dental care with Dr. Albrecht for 20+ years. He has addressed every problem with the utmost in professionalism and care for my needs. His staff could not be more wonderful. Their communication and working skills are beyond what I ever expect to receive. We are moving out of state and will indeed miss them all!
Dr. Rusty M Albrecht accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Rusty M Albrecht
Rusty M. Albrecht, D.D.S. has provided dental health care to our community for over twenty years. He is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University College of Dentistry. Before becoming a dentist, Dr. Albrecht operated his own dental laboratory as a dental technician for ten years and served his community as mayor and fire chief. Of all of his accomplishments, he is most proud of being a loving husband to his high school sweetheart, Annalee, and being a great father and grandfather.
Locations & DirectionsRUSTY MARK ALBRECHT DDS, 9659 Old Johnnycake Ridge Rd, Mentor, OH
Dr. Rusty M Albrecht is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mentor, OH.