Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth E Abraham
Dr. Ruth E Abraham, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ruth E Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ruth E Abraham has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Ruth E Abraham accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Ruth E Abraham
Ruth E. Abraham DDS Dr. Ruth Abraham is the owner and president of the Va. Beach Mercy Dental Clinic, Inc. She completed her education and is now a licensed dentist in the State of Virginia. Since her completion of her education, she has been a general dentist since 2001. Prior to becoming a dentist, she served as a hygienist for seven(7) years and as a certified dental assistant in 1990. She was employed in Indian Health Services in Oklahoma in the early 90's. The main objective of her business is to service those who are in pain and helping them prevent future problems. She is very dedicated to servicing the underprivileged who undoubtedly suffer with such problems. Dr. Abraham has been employed for the past six( 6) years in the Virginia Beach Health Department. She assisted in the Jamaica Project with VCU, the MOM Project Northern Virginia, and the Holland Road Clinic. In Virginia Beach where she resides, she finds the need of dentistry is especially great for the underprivileged where they are referred to clinics in Chesapeake and Norfolk, Virginia. She feels strongly dedicated to helping her community and the general public at large.
Locations & DirectionsRUTH E ABRAHAM DDS, 5724 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Ruth E Abraham is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Virginia Beach, VA.