Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruxandra Balescu DMD
Dr. Ruxandra Balescu, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Princeton, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Ruxandra Balescu has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ruxandra Balescu has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Dr. Ruxandra Balescu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ruxandra Balescu's office for more information.
11 Chambers St Princeton, NJ : (609) 924-1414
More about Dr. Ruxandra Balescu
Dr. Ruxandra Balescu For as long as I can remember, all I ever wanted to do was be a dentist. But my passion encompasses so much more than just teeth. I’ve always been detail oriented and have enjoyed building relationships with people. I love being outdoors and have always wanted to protect the environment. That’s why I practice dentistry with an environmentally-friendly approach. My emphasis in dentistry includes the biocompatible integration of holistic, cosmetic and green dentistry. That’s why dentistry is a perfect fit for me. I had wonderful experiences growing up in Romania. I have many fond memories of creating pottery which helped me recognize my talent for working with my hands. This led to my aspirations of becoming a dentist. I received a doctorate in dentistry from the University of Pennsylvania and actively pursued several more years of advanced training with an emphasis on restorative, orthodontic and biological therapy. Every day I practice dentistry I see the benefits of my comprehensive education and expertise passed on to my patients. I enjoy my profession so much that, at the end of the day, I regularly bring home a big smile to my husband and two sons and look forward to going back to work the next morning. I can’t imagine doing anything other than dentistry. Accreditation Graduate - University of Pennsylvania Faculty Member - Restorative Department of the University of Pennsylvania Dr. Balescu donates her time to “Give Kids a Smile” program and participates in many professional organizations, including: American Dental Association Association of General Dentists International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology New Jersey Dental Association Mercer County Dental Society Princeton Group for Dental Excellence
Locations & DirectionsPRINCETON CENTER FOR DENTAL AESTHETICS, 11 Chambers St, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Ruxandra Balescu is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.