Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan W Burleson
Dr. Ryan W Burleson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Apex, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan W Burleson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ryan W Burleson has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan W Burleson - Posted on September 16th, 2013
A plus experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan W Burleson - Posted on September 4th, 2013
I was extremely impressed with Dr Burleson's compassionate and professional attitude in treating me. I was very amazed how easily the procedure went and how well he explained everything to me in terms that I could understand. My wife will be going in this week for a root canal, and I have put her mind to rest in telling her how great my experience was...Thanks Dr Burleson!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan W Burleson - Posted on September 2nd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan W Burleson - Posted on August 25th, 2013
Our son had an injury to his mouth playing soccer on a Saturday afternoon. Our dentist contacted Dr Burleson and even though his office was closed he met us there within an hour. We were very concerned that he would lose his front tooth. Of course our son was very upset. As soon as we arrived Dr Burleson had such GREAT rapport with our son talking about his soccer days and how he had a moth injury when he was young. Our son did so well during the root canal..we were truly amazed. Dr Burleson gave us his cell phone number and told us to call if there were any problems or questions. Five days later we returned for a check up and everything was fine with the tooth and mouth. It has been over three months and the tooth is stable and healthy. We cannot thank Dr Burleson and his staff enough for their professionalism, concern and great "bedside" manners.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan W Burleson - Posted on August 24th, 2013
I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE WITH DR BURLESON WITH MY RCT. HE EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURE TO WHERE I COULD UNDERSTAND AND MADE ME FEL SO COMFORTABLE. THE ROOT CANAL WAS TOTALLY PAINLESS. I WAS AMAZED!! THE STAFF WAS GREAT AND THE OFFICE WAS IMMACULATE. I HAVE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DR BURLESON TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.
Dr. Ryan W Burleson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ryan W Burleson's office for more information.
1011 W Williams St Ste 105 Apex, NC : (919) 367-2875
Locations & DirectionsAPEX ENDODONTICS, 1011 W Williams St Ste 105, Apex, NC
Dr. Ryan W Burleson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Apex, NC.