Comfortable Office
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Slow

Awesome!!!!

If I can sum up my experience with Dr. Springer so far it has been magnificent. I personally have to get a front crown replaced which is nerve wrecking but he made me feel very comfortable. I actually felt confident during the first visit with him. He explained what he was going to do. I still have a few more sessions with him which I am very excited about. I can tell you that I have been through so many dentists in the past years. They were minor procedures like cleanings and two cavities. Some dentists were ok, others terrible, and many just didn't care. In this case, I happened to stumble upon Dr. Springer through a referral. Omg, he is a blessing. He isn't only a dentist but a human being who actually cares about the patient, something that is hard to find today. He takes his time, very patient, listens to your concerns (the most important thing), friendly, warm individual, very knowledgeable, communicates extremely well, explains the action plan, always asking if you are ok during the procedure, and he is very detailed. Oh I forgot to mention he does not rush through, he wants to see a beautiful result. Although I have to wait to see my beautiful smile, I rather wait for everything to be healed and properly done to get that right result. Also his dental assistants Daisy and Jackie were awesome. Between Dr. Springer and these two ladies they were always making sure I was doing ok, wiping my face due to the splash of water. I'm sorry but I am one of those people who love little things like that. I truly am very happy to have met Dr. Springer, he is awesome. I cannot wait to see the end result, everything is perfect so far. I love love love my dentist... :) Like they say, the smile is the first impression.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ryan R Springer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Skokie, IL.