Highly Dissatisfied

Satisfaction

All upper teeth removed for dentures

From the insurance to the surgery and follow up everything was outstanding. Could not ask for better.

MAXILLARY SURGERY/CYST EXENTERATION

BOTH A GREAT SURGEON AND HUMAN BEING

Satisfaction

A Dental surgeon you can trust

I called needing an extraction of my upper back molar I was given an appointment within 1 day with choice of times and locations! wow other dental surgeons had me 14 days out. I was so nervous but the staff were all sooo competent and NICE - very caring. The Doctor had the best bedside manner I have ever experienced! Kind, friendly, and calming my fears by telling me everything I needed to know and then gave me IV sedation NO PAIN didn't even numb my tooth until I was sedated - no bruising - cheeks not sore so I know he was gentle even tho I was sedated. You don't need a referral for an appointment - but he only does extractions including wisdom teeth. He doesn't have a web site that I could find and he is relatively new to Kingman AZ but has another office in Bullhead City - he is great his business is called River Rock Oral Surgery.

Excellent Care

Dr. Swigert is professional, and personable. I have told all of my friends about the surgery he did on the roof of my mouth. I will be returning to him for help in the future. Kingman needed an oral surgeon, and in my opinion, he is the best.

Satisfaction

HAD THREE EXTRACTIONS,IN AND OUT IN WITHIN 30 MIN. RX IN HAND. ALL INVOLVED WERE FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ryan C Swigert is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bullhead City, AZ.