Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saad J Murad has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 26
Dr Murad Has been taking care of all my dental needs for 15 years. He is always very competent with all his work. Explains all procedures in detail. I have never had a problem with any of his work. My dental health prior to seeing him was very poor. He did many fillings and a few root canals on me. I never once had a problem. I am also in the medical profession as a registered nurse and would recommend him to family and friends.
* looking back at my experience in your office i feel compelled to let u know how much i appreciate your excellent and professional work. *Absolutely awesome and caring staff, they are very thorough in explaining procedures and answering any questions you may have. * I highly recommend Dr. saad murad (5Stars)
Dr. Saad J Murad accepts the following insurance providers.
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMurad Dental Center, 4469 Metropolitan Pkwy, Sterling Heights, MI
Dr. Saad J Murad is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sterling Heights, MI.