4.9

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Saeid Badie?

good

everyone is very nice and caring

good

everyone is very nice and caring

good

everyone is very nice and caring

Absolutely amazing

I've been going to Dr. Badie for more than 15 years. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. He's great. And so is the staff, they never disappoint. They're always very helpful.

Great experience

I had a great time and all of my questions were answer

Great experience

I had a great time and all of my questions were answer

Excellent Staff

Dr Badie's staff is always very pleasant to interact with. They are very caring and spend time to explain everything in detail.

Excellent Staff

Most considerate dentist I've ever visited

Dr Badie was extremely understanding of and attentive to my financial concerns as a grad student and worked out a plan to get me excellent care. I am very excited to have found such a great office!

Most considerate dentist I've ever visited

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Saeid Badie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tucson, AZ.