Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sahar J Barbat
Dr. Sahar J Barbat, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Southfield, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sahar J Barbat has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sahar J Barbat has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Sahar J Barbat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sahar J Barbat
Dr. Sahar Barbat Dr. Barbat received her Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees at the University of Baghdad School of Dentistry in 1990. Dr. Barbat moved to Michigan in 2001 to pursue her Masters degree at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Years later she became a specialist in Restorative Dentistry. Sahar is a Diplomat in Operative Dentistry with a special focus on advanced cosmetic treatments. She completed two years of residency in Advanced General Dentistry training at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. Dr. Barbat has attended many continuing education seminars to follow the latest topics in dentistry through a variety of classes including implants and veneers. She has given presentations for many International Dental Associations and graduate students at the University of Michigan during her Masters program. Dr. Barbat enjoys all aspects of dentistry and has a special interest in Restorative Dentistry with emphasis in Cosmetic Dentistry. She has trained with some of well known doctors’ nation wide. She is rapidly becoming known as one of West Bloomfield leading cosmetic dentists.
Locations & DirectionsCODY DENTAL CENTER, 17070 W 12 Mile Rd Ste C, Southfield, MI
Dr. Sahar J Barbat is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Southfield, MI.