Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saju J George DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Saju J George has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent Dentist-one of a kind
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saju J George - Posted on October 18th, 2013
Dr. Saju J George Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Saju J George
Endodontist Saju J. George, DMD Tooth Pain of endodontic origin can be quite debilitating and does not discriminate. At Dr. George's office, patients in pain receive top priority, with same day appointments so they can be quickly treated and move on with their lives. Dr. George Started in dentistry as a ceramist making crowns in a dental lab. He completed his degree in dental medicine and endodontic training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He was a general dentist for three years before focusing his practice on endodontics. Appointment times at his office are allocated to assure that patients do not feel rushed and can get comfortable prior to the start of treatment. And the staff is specially trained to sit and talk to patients and answer any questions before Dr. George begins the procedure.
Locations & DirectionsCONTEMPORARY ENDODONTICS, 12 Roszel Rd Ste C200, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Saju J George is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.