Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sally M Alsadi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sally M Alsadi has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Sally M Alsadi
Sally Alsadi, DDS Dr. Sally Alsadi graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1998. She then completed a one-year program, an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency. She has been working as an associate dentist ever since. Dr.Sally moved to California in 2004 and started working at Laguna Children’s Dental Care. She enjoys working with the entire family and providing her patients with the most comprehensive and advanced dental care with a caring and gentle touch. Dr. Sally is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the Sacramento District Dental Society. Dr. Sally lives in Elk Grove with her husband, Dr. Khalili, a neurologist, and her two beautiful daughters. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, playing tennis, walking and shopping.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sally M Alsadi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elk Grove, CA.