Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Alborz DDS
Dr. Sam Alborz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sam Alborz has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sam Alborz - Posted on January 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sam Alborz - Posted on October 8th, 2016
Fantastic endodontist in a beautiful serene setting!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sam Alborz - Posted on May 12th, 2016
I recently moved to Knoxville from California. Had severe tooth pain and went to see Dr. Alborz. The office is beautiful, wooded trees, little squirrels and animal life running around on the property. The staff is so kind and friendly! Dr. Alborz took a lot of time to explain my situation and was super nice about my anxiety around being at the dentist. He explains everything, no surprises and is very calming and upbeat. I wish there were 10 stars, but seriously this is the best endodontics office. Brand new high tech!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sam Alborz - Posted on February 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sam Alborz - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Sam Alborz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsTENNESSEE MICRO ENDODONTICS, 109 Land Oak Rd, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Sam Alborz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.