Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Azoulay
Dr. Sam Azoulay, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Laurel, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sam Azoulay has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sam Azoulay has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Sam Azoulay Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sam Azoulay
Graduated undergraduate from the State University of New York at Binghamton and Georgetown University Dental School in 1986. After graduation, he was a resident at the D.C. Veterans Administration. He and Dr. Meson founded the practice in 1989. Dr. Azoulay extensively participates in continuing education programs to acquire the ever-changing techniques and products that general dentistry offers. Dr. Azoulay is a native New Yorker with hobbies that include gardening, fishing, crabbing, reading and cycling. Dr. Azoulay is married to Dr. Meson and together have two children.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Sam Azoulay is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Laurel, MD.