Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sam C Grizzle has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sam C Grizzle has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Sam C Grizzle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Years ago, I took one of my family members to see Dr. Grizzle. We had been regular patients of his for years. After he was done with my family member, I thought I felt some blood in my mouth. I asked him if he would mind taking a look in my mouth, but he didn't want to. Finally, I was able to persuade him to do so. He looked in my mouth for about a couple of minutes, and said everything looked fine. Then a few days later, guess what? I found out that he had charged me $20 just for looking in my mouth!!!! Apparently Dr. Grizzle doesn't believe in doing small favors, not even for regular patients. Money seems to be his top concern. Well, ever since that happened, I haven't been back, nor do I ever plan to.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sam C Grizzle is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hartwell, GA.