Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Soltani DDS
With over 13 years of work experience since graduating from The University of Pacific, School of Dentistry in 2005 and completing the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program in 2006, Dr. Sam Soltani has developed a high level of quality practical skills and extensive managerial experience. He understands that forming a connection to each patient and listening to discern their goals clearly helps to work together to realize an ideal treatment plan. Some of Dr. Soltani's best attributes are a positive attitude and passion to provide excellent patient care. He is meticulous, organized, and enthusiastic and prides himself with having a high level of attention to detail.
758 La Playa St
San Francisco, CA 94121
Dr. Sam Soltani has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sam Soltani - Posted on January 30th, 2019
I’ve been to a lot of Doctors and Dr. Soltani is the best!!! I can’t say enough about him. He’s very attentive and caring. He took his time to explain my treatment needed and when it came time for the procedures he worked with me on my fear and I couldn’t believe I had no pain through the procedure. I can’t thank him enough for taking care of me and my family.
Dr. Sam Soltani Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sam Soltani's office for more information.
7141 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael, CA : (916) 488-9700
1010 Mangrove Ave Chico, CA 95926
1600 Travis Blvd Fairfield, CA : (707) 429-4000
2560 N Texas St Fairfield, CA 94533
12 W 20th St Merced, CA : (209) 388-1000
1440 E Hatch Rd Modesto, CA 95351
2605 Coffee Rd Modesto, CA 95355
5200 Stockton Blvd Sacramento, CA 95820
2693 Florin Rd Sacramento, CA : (916) 424-5500
3945 Marysville Blvd Sacramento, CA 95838
1144 Sonoma Ave Santa Rosa, CA 95405
902 E Hammer Ln Stockton, CA : (209) 957-9500
3400 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA : (707) 554-4000
940 Colusa Ave Yuba City, CA 95991
Locations & DirectionsSeaCliff Dental, 758 La Playa St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Sam Soltani is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Carmichael, CA.