Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Samia Azhar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 3
A Great DDS; a fantastic holistic practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samia Azhar - Posted on November 15th, 2014
I am 68 years old and have conscientiously visited dentists every 6 months during my entire adulthood. I changed dentists due to insurance coverage. Dr. Azhar's exam, procedures, and discussion were the most thorough I have experienced in my entire life, including 26 years as a Naval physician. She spent over an hour evaluating every tooth, making note of any potential issues, explaining her recommendations, and educating me on future dental care. I was very, very impressed and very grateful for her thoroughness and careful attention. Her staff is congenial, explains what they are doing and why. The office is immaculate. Dr. Azhar is up to the minute with the EMR and with patient communication via internet.
17 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samia Azhar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Westminster, MD.