Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel J Angulo
Dr. Samuel J Angulo, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 37 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel J Angulo has the following 6 expertise
- Nonvital Tooth
- Root Resorption
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Amazing Work on Root Canal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel J Angulo - Posted on October 4th, 2018
Thank you, Dr Angulo, for taking very good care of my root canal procedure. As a veteran recipient of this type of procedure, this one was the best!! From the initial numbing injection to the actual work done and even post procedure, the results were amazing. I never felt any pain during and after the procedure. You're the BEST!!!
37 Years Experience
University Of California At San Francisco School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Samuel J Angulo Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Samuel J Angulo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near El Paso, TX.