Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie S Bright Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leslie S Bright Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 19
expensive for no reason
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie S Bright Jr - Posted on March 1st, 2016
The staff was smiley, dentist pretty good at saying what needs to be done-but not at explaining. He was cordial and appeared concerned for my health as was I. However, after 6 months since first visit, I developed cavities which for some reason seems impossible to believe by the staff, who insist on giving me an appointment for a cleaning instead of for fillings which is what I have repeatedly asked! I have informed them of my pain and a brooding infected abscess which the dentist was concerned enough to run me through three courses of antibiotics for (without making me visit-which was a plus). Feeling as though I could not wait for the far off appt they gave after I missed the 1rst one they scheduled I called other dentists only to find that their reviews were better (although some seemed a bit too conveniently impressive back to back) but consistently had far lower prices. Saving quality- the dentist appears to know his profession well and has a concerned yet jovial bedside manner, I really don't want to move on to a different dentist- but the prices don't seem justified. I've done the math and on average his services run approximately 70 dollars more than the other dentists.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsL SAMUEL BRIGHT JR DDS, 5621 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Leslie S Bright Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fayetteville, NC.