Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel R Epley II DMD
Dr. Samuel R Epley II, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in East Lansing, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel R Epley II has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Samuel R Epley II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Samuel R Epley II
Samuel R. Epley, DMD Dr. Sam Epley joined the Endodontic Specialist team in October of 2007. A 1999 graduate of Michigan State University, Dr. Epley went on to earn his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania in 2003. A natural leader, Dr. Epley served as either Class President or Student Body President for each of his four years at Penn before attending the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) for his specialty training in Endodontics. As an endodontic resident at UMDNJ, Dr. Epley became a member of the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) and served on both the Membership Insurance Committee and the New Practitioner and Resident Committee. Dr. Epley received his Certification in Endodontics from UMDNJ in 2005, and has practiced Endodontics in Pennsylvania and the metropolitan Detroit area. In June 2006, Dr. Epley’s research on the quality of new root canal filling materials was published in the Journal of Endodontics. Dr. Epley is a dedicated practitioner who contributes to the practice by offering fresh ideas and a new perspective. He is committed to creating a kind and caring environment by individually tailoring the root canal experience to meet each patient’s need. He believes in providing the highest level of service to his patients, and utilizes his compassionate demeanor to put patients at ease and ensure comfort throughout the dental appointment. “Patients experiencing the debilitating pain of a toothache require a soft touch and a careful hand. Helping them to be comfortable during this time requires compassion, kindness, and understanding. Seeing my patients smile when the experience surpasses their expectations is very satisfying to me.” In his spare time, Dr. Epley enjoys spending time with his wife Tracey and their daughter Lilah. An avid outdoorsman, he enjoys northern Michigan’s woods, biking, hiking with his dog, Sydney, and pursuing the ever-elusive whitetail deer. Member in good standing American Association of Endodontists Michigan Association of Endodontists American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Central District Dental Society
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Samuel R Epley II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Lansing, MI.