The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Roy MD, DDS
Dr. Samuel Roy, MD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, NC, with another office in Salisbury, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Roy is affiliated with Rowan Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Roy has 2 locations
330 Jake Alexander Blvd W
Salisbury, NC 28147
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel Roy has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Breast reduction after cancer surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel Roy - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Dr. Roy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rowan Regional Medical Center
22 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Samuel Roy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel Roy's office for more information.
330 Jake Alexander Blvd W Salisbury, NC : (704) 633-5605
330 Jake Alex Blvd W Salisbury, NC : (704) 633-5605
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel Roy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, NC.