Dr. Samuel Sowders Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Sowders?

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Never have to wait. Super friendly dentist and staff

Posted on January 28th, 2017

New to town , very clean professional office . Hygienist was very knowledgable ! Front receptionist was very nice and helpful with all my insurance questions .

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I liked Dr Sowders generally, however always felt nervous about appts for fillings etc and NEVER before have been nervous about the dentist, so not sure if it's something about his demeanor or what. The receptionist is not very nice. She was mad that we were leaving as patients and it was pretty obvious on the phone. She actually laughed at my wife when she asked her to send our records to our new dentist-pretty unprofessional. We were simply going to a dentist that is in network with our plan, however she was part of the reason we were leaving

Patient

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Business office received $1,400 refund from dental insurance more than 6 weeks ago. Wife asked about refund, told it was on Dr. sword ear desk. Called business office twice and no return calls. We had to pay in full for procedure but this doctor has a different degree of ethic

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Wonderful doctor if get past the rude office receptionist. Snippy, unhelpful, and frankly doesn't seem to give a ______.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Sam has been seeing 3 generations of my family . He is very gentle and priced right along every other dentist in the area . The office staff are all very friendly and helpful. Never have to wait more than few minutes to be seen . Very professional folks work there . Most of my coworkers are goin there as well .

Posted on October 7th, 2013

New to town, Dr. Sowders office staff were quick to get me in for an appointment. The office manager was very helpful to get me to understand my insurance. Dr. eased my fear . Definitley will return to this nice office.

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Sowders and his staff are caring and professional. His office offers state of the art equipment, is modern and is conveniently located. Dr. Sowders performs excellent dentistry, and I have recommended him to all of my friends.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Posted on July 30th, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Samuel Sowders is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Midland, TX.