- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Andrew DDS
Dr. Sandra Andrew, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Sandra Andrew has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sandra Andrew has the following 10 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Sandra Andrew Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sandra Andrew
Dr. Andrew Dr. Andrew is originally from St. Louis. She has lived in the Roanoke Valley since grade school. She attended Dental School at the Medical College of Virginia. After completing a General Practice Residency at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, she returned to Roanoke. Dr. Andrew is an avid runner and active in the local running club. She has run several marathons including the Boston Marathon. She and her husband, Gary, have recently taken up cycling. She also enjoys cooking and gardening. She lives in Salem with her husband,Gary, and their German Shepherd, Sydney. Dr Andrew continues her education by attending a variety of education programs. She is involved at the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne , Florida, as both a student and visiting faculty. She volunteers at the Bradley Free Clinic and participates with the Mission of Mercy Dental Project. She also supports her sister’s work with an orphanage in Haiti. She is a member of the American Dental Society, The Virginia Dental Society, and the Piedmont Dental Society. She is a member and past President of the Roanoke Valley Dental Society. Dr. Andrew enjoys the process of meeting someone new and helping them figure out what is the best plan for them to achieve a lifetime of dental health. She also values the long-term relationships she has developed with patients in her practice. There are many families in the practice that span several generations.