Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Sandra T Lanter?

First Visit

We were pleased with the care and concern shown to us by Dr. Lanter and her entire staff. The Doctor seems very knowledgeable and very considerate of our situation, and is extremely helpful. We recently moved here, we are older, retired, and have no dental insurance, and she is understanding of that. We will continue to see her as my husband needs a lower denture, and I can't imagine that anyone would be better to us than she is. THANKS Doc, we appreciate you!

Good job

I hate going to the dentist but the dentist and her staff made my visit almost enjoyable. They are kind and considerate. Very friendly and helpful. I plan on making this office my dentist for life.

Bad Bookings

On very first appointment, Staff called and wanted to 'move up' my 3:30 appt. to 12 noon so they could get out of the office earlier; I wonder if dr was aware... I work and I have schedules too.. I had even filled out paperwork and dropped off prior. Not much of a welcome for new patients, will find someone else.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Sandra T Lanter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pell City, AL.