Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Santosh S Solanki has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Santosh S Solanki has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Santosh S Solanki has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Very personable but have had poor results. Problems arise a few months after work has been completed. My bridge broke after 9 months. My husband has had a tooth come off his bridge 3x. On the third time the doctor charged him an additional $1000 to make a new bridge. I did not return to Dr Solanki when my bridge broke. It cost me an additional $3000 to have it replaced. I was told by the dentist who did the replacement that the original bridge had a space left open which would cause me to need a root canal in a tooth in which the bridge was connected.
Dr. Santosh S Solanki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsArrow Dentistry & Braces, 9755 Arrow Rte Ste I, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dr. Santosh S Solanki is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.