- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara S Cummins
Dr. Sara S Cummins is a doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Prospect, KY. They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Sara S Cummins has 2 locations
Dr. Sara S Cummins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sara S Cummins has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sara S Cummins Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sara S Cummins
Dr. Sara S. Cummins Dr. Cummins earned her BS degree and DMD from the University of Louisville. After graduating, she eagerly started her own practice specializing in comprehensive aesthetic and general dentistry. To stay current with advances in dental techniques, she completed extensive continuing education courses in aesthetic dentistry, occlusion, and sedation with Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, The Hornbrook Group, John Kois, Ross Nash, and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). Dr. Cummins was recognized for her outstanding efforts in dentistry, receiving the prestigious Louisville Dental Society Professionalism Award and Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics Excellence in Prosthodontics award. A vested member of the professional community, Dr. Cummins holds active membership in the American Dental Association, Kentucky Dental Association, Louisville Dental Organization, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Aesthetic Dental Society of Louisville, and the Greater Louisville Aesthetic Masters. She is passionate about creating the best patient experience, and she incorporates advanced technologies like digital X-rays and LCD screens into her treatment rooms. By combining massage therapy and other spa services with dental procedures, she fosters maximum patient comfort. Dr. Cummins and her dedicated staff are committed to professionalism, quality care, and continuing education. After hours, Dr. Cummins enjoys spending time with her husband and their two children. When she isnâ€™t creating beautiful smiles, she makes beautiful things at home while indulging in her hobbies of cooking and gardening.