- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara E Curcio-Scoles DDS
Dr. Sara E Curcio-Scoles, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Meriden, CT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Sara E Curcio-Scoles has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sara E Curcio-Scoles has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Sara E Curcio-Scoles Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sara E Curcio-Scoles
Sara E. Curcio, DMD Dr. Curcio graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She attended the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine in Farmington, Connecticut where she completed her Doctor of Dental Medicine in 2006. She also completed residency training at Hartford Hospital. Dr. Curcio has been involved in Give Kids a Smile, Special Olympics, South Park Homeless Shelter, Implant research at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Dental Mission abroad, and the Hartford Health Education Program. She continues to visit primary schools in CT teaching dental health, and is planning on volunteering her time at the annual CT Mission of Mercy. She is a current member of the American Dental Association and The Connecticut State Dental Association. Honors and awards include American Academy of Oral Medicine, American Academy of Periodontology, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons/Dental Implant Student Award, American College of Dentists, Sidney Rafal Scholarship, Dr. Robert G. Levine Award, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, and Phi Beta Kappa. Dr. Curcio enjoys playing volleyball and softball, as well as painting and traveling.