After seeing what they did to my friend and my friends veneers, I would recommend to anyone out there seek someone who specializes in veneers or any other major dental work. Dr. S. Rowe did a sloppy, careless job and should be ashamed of herself. The veneers fell off first day at dinner in a restaurant, and they do T even fit my friends teeth. My friends original tooth is still showing. Horrible that a dentist would do this after spending 2500.00. A nice building does not make a good dentist!!!!!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Sara L Denzinger-Rowe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Albany, IN.